Your specialist courier for clinical trials
Clinical trials often involve numerous cross-border shipments and, when combined with the complexities of different international regulatory bodies, this can be time consuming for clinical trial specialists. In recent years demands for increasingly complex and expensive clinical trials have led drug developers to look to specialist couriers to source clinical trial materials and deliver them directly to investigator sites.
Biocair provides specialist management of the clinical trial supply chain and we can be as involved as you need us to be. From setting up the complete logistics of your study, liaising with different collection and delivery sites to delivering single shipments within a large trial. We can complete all necessary paperwork, where legally allowed. This includes consignment notes, air waybills, customs declarations, dangerous goods certificates and all labelling for transport.
Value added services:
• 24/7 Global coverage, insurance available
• 24 hour Biocair Contact
• Full on-site packing service
• Most materials accepted under dangerous goods transportation regulations including perishable, hazardous & radioactive
• Validated, reusable packaging with phase change materials and temperature monitoring for all shipments globally (including frozen, refrigerated & ambient amongst others)
• Most efficient global transport routes from collection to delivery point
• Proactive monitoring of consignment clearance and assistance with all customs queries to facilitate the timely clearance of your material
• Full classification of materials
• Our experience of dealing with customs & regulatory bodies ensures materials are cleared as quickly as possible
• Online booking
• Track and Trace
• Permits identified and obtained for shipping of sensitive or regulated material
• Reporting services available on request
For more information, or to talk your requirements through with an experienced customer service representative, contact your local office.