The Global Specialist In Cell And Gene Therapy Logistics
As we expand our understanding of the individual, the healthcare patients receive is becoming increasingly personalised. The expansion of cell and gene therapy is one of the most exciting and potentially far-reaching areas of personalised medicine.
The development of cell and gene therapy treatments is beginning to revolutionise how we think about possible treatment of diseases.
The potential ability to cure deadly diseases with these treatments gives precious hope to many people and this is something that Biocair identifies with and is devoted to providing support for.
Cell and gene therapies are characterised as individual, critically important, fragile and of invaluable value. Biocair’s understanding of these characteristics and our experience in dealing with them makes us the market leader in cell and gene therapy logistics.
Personalised Supply Chains For Cell And Gene Therapy
In a world where personalised therapies become commonplace, a personalised supply chain is the foundation onto which this new age of medicine is built.
Cell and gene therapies each have unique logistical requirements often requiring a complex, interlinked series of shipments. With this complex, highly specialist nature, and the trusted client interactions and associated bespoke solutions required, it is important to have a specialist cell and gene therapy courier to handle your valuable shipments.
One of the fundamental aspects of successfully using cell and gene therapies is their transportation. Treatment plans that focus on an individual patient need robust, flexible and reliable logistical support.
Supply chain logistics are generally not a core competence of big pharmaceutical companies or the expanding specialist drug and therapy manufacturing base.
It is critical for these companies to partner with logistics experts who understand the time-critical nature of personalised medicine; any delay in the supply chain could put the patient’s life at risk.
Our Supply Chain Services
- Total transparency in supply chain design - provision of shipment paperwork, constant communication and flawless chain of custody provision
- Flexibility in service provision unrivalled in the industry - each shipment is treated as bespoke and is handled by a dedicated team to implement the optimal solution, ensuring a risk free service delivery
- Design, production, supply and validation of temperature controlled systems - cutting edge solutions for all temperature requirements, including cryogenically frozen (< -150.C)
- Strategically positioned Biocair liquid nitrogen service stations to quickly respond to client needs - door to door service of liquid nitrogen dry shippers includes rental, charging, positioning and deware return.
- Rapid turnaround and transit times - real time tracking and monitoring ensures that your valuable shipment is delivered on time with 24/7 collection and delivery, weekends and holidays
- Consultancy with regulatory authorities to avoid import delays - individual experts dedicated to each project on call round the clock