Giving back to the community is at the heart of this year’s Christmas message from Biocair, the life science logistics specialist.
As part of its #WeCare campaign, Biocair staff globally have been collecting donations of food and clothing, and raising money for a number of charities around the world.
- Staff in the UK HQ office, based near Cambridge, are collecting warm clothing and Christmas gifts for homeless and vulnerably housed people at Wintercomfort, as well as making a financial donation to the charity. The staff took part in Christmas Jumper Day on December 10th, to raise money for Save the Children. Vincent Howard, Biocair’s Chief Operating Officer, grew a mustache as part of Movember, and raised £1,000 for men’s health issues. Meanwhile, the team in Edinburgh, Scotland, is fundraising for Social Bite, an enterprise to end homelessness.
- In South Africa, the Biocair team raised money for the National Council of and for Persons with Disabilities with Casual Day – it was much too hot for Christmas jumpers! They also collected food and clothing donations for Boiketlo Pre-Primary school, a small, local, social enterprise that provides daycare for preschool children. Biocair is also sponsoring three children from the Give Love and Serve Care Centre throughout December.
- Biocair staff in the US have been asked to dig out their ugly sweaters on December 17th and raise money for Save the Children US, with other fundraising activities taking place throughout the day. Employees are also encouraged to donate toys for the Marine Toys for Tots program, with the company making a financial donation.
- In China, Biocair is supporting three students from rural areas for a year, to help them finish their middle school and high school education.
- The Biocair team in Belgium is making a donation to support De Warmste Week, which runs from December 18th-24th and raises money for more than 1,000 good causes in Brussels and Flanders.
- Meanwhile, in Germany, Biocair is raising money to support Save The Children Germany.
For more information about our #WeCare campaign, please reach out to email@example.com.
Biocair is a global GDP logistics specialist with over 35 years of experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and life sciences sectors.
The company has built up a unique, client-centric approach by employing scientists in front-line logistics positions and assembling a team of best-in-class industry experts in quality, cold chain and regulatory compliance. Biocair focuses on providing the most comprehensive time-sensitive and temperature-controlled logistics services available whilst delivering flexible, tailored, cost effective solutions to all clients.
The Biocair network operates 24/7 in over 160 countries across Europe, Africa, Asia and the Americas.