Our company provides an expert logistics service tailored to the specialized needs of the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical research industries.
1) Main Purpose of Job:
To contribute to the achievement of Biocair’s revenue and gross profit targets by:
(i) Build new revenue by developing new customer s and adding to our existing customer base, by selling our new and existing services to the Pharma Industry. Capitalize on opportunities to develop new revenue streams from existing customers by working with the Sales and marketing team.
(ii) Manage the relationships with new and existing clients with Biocair as a supplier, by planned regular periodic face-to-face contact.
(iii) To promote and execute the companies agreed sales and marketing strategy.
2) Main Responsibilities
Increase revenue generation by building a new customer base and proactively operate within the Sales and marketing strategy.
Maintain contact with allocated clients to identify potential opportunities to grow Biocair’s revenue and identify issues or service failures that could be a threat to maintaining current revenue levels and take ownership of issues through to resolution.
• All clients and potential clients to be contacted to the agreed contact plan in order to discuss issues/opportunities.
• Support and contribute to Biocair’s external industry event schedule.
• Support Biocair’s communication initiatives on customer visits.
To take responsibility for providing the customer with full corrective and preventative actions for any issue, with the assistance of the appropriate team members within Biocair.
• Identify areas for process improvements internal or external, and progress by agreement with the management team.
• Communicate any areas of competitive activity/initiatives to Sales & Marketing department and Operations
• Work with Customer Service to identify opportunities to increase revenue from the existing customer-trading base.
• Present benefits of new product developments to existing customer base and identify potential revenue streams.
• Obtain referrals and introductions from existing contacts.
• Record all client contact/communication in the current data resources (SharePoint –Customer Pages) and other data repositories as applicable.
• Contribute to the board member where applicable, on pricing strategy and discount levels in order to win additional business or protect revenue levels (within the existing customer base).
• Assist in the creation of new pricing tenders, RFI / RFPs or service agreements if applicable
• Contribute to Biocair marketing strategy
• Achieve sales revenue targets as agreed by Board of Directors/CFO
• Assist in the production of sales revenue targets for each assigned client per financial year based on the knowledge of client trading patterns and potential developments
Track actual revenue versus target, for each customer, follow up where necessary with client base to gain knowledge about what is influencing performance versus budget, and apply in conjunction with Operations/Finance corrective action.
• Contribute to the implementation of departmental plans and product/geographical developments
• Attend exhibitions, industry seminars, events and networking opportunities as required.
• Assist in maintaining competitor analysis information.
Ensure that Biocair’s Standard Operating Procedures and general standards of presentation are adhered to at all times.
3) Other Responsibilities
• Contribute to management team activities when applicable such as QAL meetings
• Contribute to staff training where experience is applicable - sales, recruitment.